Cedarland Homes – ENERGY STAR® Licensed Builder
Parry Sound – ENERGY STAR Licensed Builder – Cedarland Homes is excited to announce we are now an ENERGY STAR Builder, licensed by Natural Resources Canada.
Positive Customer Impact
ENERGY STAR licensing is an update driven by customer feedback, and is part of Cedarland Homes commitment to deliver the latest product updates and construction innovation. Environmentally friendly, and high energy efficiency performance is the newest trend in the construction business and we are happy to be a licensed ENERGY STAR builder.
Typical features of an ENERGY STAR home include:
- Efficient heating and cooling systems that use less energy, reduce indoor humidity and improve the overall comfort of your home.
- High-performance ENERGY STAR windows, patio doors, and skylights keep the heat in during the winter and out during the summer.
- Walls and ceilings insulated beyond what is required by the building code.
- A variety of ENERGY STAR products which use less electricity by meeting strict technical specifications.
- A heat or energy recovery ventilation system (HRV or ERV) ensures your home has controlled ventilation.
On average, an ENERGY STAR certified home is 20 percent more energy efficient than a home built to regular code standards
Every ENERGY STAR certified home is:
- Constructed by trained builders who are licensed by the Government of Canada.
- Awarded an ENERGY STAR label approved by the Government of Canada.
- Issued a certificate by the Government of Canada.
Founded in 1976, Cedarland Homes has been a builder of beautiful homes and cottages in the Parry Sound and Muskoka areas. As a family owned business for 3 generations they pride themselves on values of honesty and trust, with an excellent reputation of providing quality workmanship through many craftsmen and quality trades.